Landlord Compensation Funds Available!

In December the Oregon legislature allocated $150 million to a Landlord Compensation Fund to help landlords that cannot collect rent due to the ongoing pandemic. If you own residential property in Oregon and have been unable to collect rent from your current tenants you may be eligible to receive funds. To be eligible, your tenants must have declared financial hardship due to the pandemic and you must apply online.

The State of Oregon’s Housing and Community Services department launched the first monthly application round online this week. The application portal will be open until 4pm on March 2nd. Click here to access the application portal and see if you’re eligible to receive funds

Applicants will be scored based on the number of rental units they own (more points for owning less units) and their debt to collection ratio. Click here to find out if you’re eligible and to apply. If your application is accepted you will receive 80% of the rent you were unable to collect and you must agree to forgive the remaining 20% owed.

Go to lcf.oregon.gov/lcf for all the details and to apply.



The content relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Think Real Estate are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties includes the names of the listing brokers. Listing content is copyright © 2020 RMLS™, Portland, Oregon.

This content was last updated on . Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.

Real estate data API provided by the Velocity web hosting platform, powered by Benish Design.