Think Is Hiring!
- By Tim Pitts
- June 28, 2018
Think is busier than ever! And to continue to provide world-class service to our amazing clients, we are hiring a part-time Marketing Coordinator.
Part-time Marketing Coordinator; 20hrs/week: 1pm-5pm M-F
- Develop and manage a comprehensive marketing program that grows the Think brand and drives leads.
- Keep the office running smoothly and give all clients and guests five-star treatment. Keep office stocked, organized, and clean.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Follow a detailed marketing calendar by creating, posting, sending, and tracking content that builds brand awareness and drives leads
- Social media:
- Develop and implement a social media strategy including Instagram, Facebook LinkedIn, Snapchat, and Twitter
- Content to include new listing posts, open house posts, beautiful and/or interesting house imagery, and articles about housing issues and the housing market
- Posts should be visually consistent, engaging, and informative
- Create weekly new listings post to website, and push to social media
- Listings: post all new listings to website, update existing listings for price changes, open houses, pending, sold etc.
- Post all closed sales to website
- Find and create content for blog posts
Newsletters and mailings:
- Design and write content for quarterly newsletter and other printed materials
- Design and write content for monthly e-newsletter
- Create a plan for print marketing, and coordinate the design of all print ads
- Create content/ideas to write on a-frame sign to drive walk-in traffic
- Client gifts: source, order, and coordinate delivery of client gifts
- Event planning: manage details for workshops, office parties, etc.
- Email marketing system: train and troubleshoot for agents
- Greet all clients and guests with a smile. Seat them, offer them something to drink, and make sure whoever they are meeting arrives.
- Office cleanliness: keep the entire office clean and organized at all time
- Coordinate earnest money check pickup
- Troubleshoot and resolve printer/IT/internet issues
- Set up property searches in RMLS and correspond with clients
- Manage the marketing for vacation rentals
- Build two simple websites with photos and info
- Create promotional copy and promote through all channels possible
- Create and execute a plan for social media marketing
- Interest in and experience with Social Media: Facebook, twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Exceptional writing skills
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Basic computer literacy with experience using Google Docs/Spreadsheets/Forms, etc. and Mac Pages/Numbers, etc. a plus
- Salary is commensurate with experience