Think is Hiring!
- By Tim Pitts
- December 19, 2019
Think is busier than ever! And to continue to provide world-class service to our amazing clients, we are hiring a part-time Marketing Coordinator.
Position: Part-time Marketing Coordinator; 20hrs/week: 1pm-5pm M-F
Think Values: We love learning and growing because our clients deserve the best. They also deserve the highest ethics, so we do things the right way every time. Just like we fight for our clients, we fight for our community. We put people before profit and we fight for our whole community even if it means opposing our own self-interests. We’re not afraid to fight for what’s right, because as much as we are a strong group, we are fiercely independent, progressive free-thinkers. We love what we do, we appreciate what we have, and we bring the fun every time. When we stay positive and work hard, our clients win.
- Develop and manage a comprehensive marketing program that grows the Think brand and drives leads.
- Keep the office running smoothly and give all clients and guests five-star treatment.
Primary Job Responsiblities:
- Follow a detailed marketing calendar by creating, posting, sending, and tracking content that builds brand awareness and drives leads
- Social media:
- Develop and implement a social media strategy including Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Content to include new listing posts, open house posts, beautiful and/or interesting house imagery, and articles about housing issues and the housing market
- Posts should be visually consistent, engaging, and informative
- Listings: post all new listings to website, update existing listings for price changes, open houses, pending, sold etc.
- Post all closed sales to website
- Find and create content for blog posts
Newsletters and mailings:
- Design and write content for quarterly newsletter and other printed materials
- Design and write content for monthly e-newsletter
- Create a plan for print marketing, and coordinate the design of all print ads
- Create content/ideas to write on a-frame sign to drive walk-in traffic
- Client gifts: source, order, and coordinate delivery of client gifts
- Email marketing system: train and troubleshoot for agents
- Greet all clients and guests with a smile. Seat them, offer them something to drink, and make sure whoever they are meeting arrives.
- Office cleanliness: keep the entire office clean and organized at all time
- Coordinate earnest money check pickup
- Troubleshoot and resolve printer/IT/internet issues
- Interest in and experience with Social Media: Facebook, twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Exceptional writing skills
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Basic computer literacy with experience using Google Docs/Spreadsheets/Forms, etc. and Mac Pages/Numbers, etc. a plus
- Real Estate experience a plus
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- 2 weeks paid vacation plus 12 paid holidays
- Family-friendly, dog-friendly office
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com